Wednesday, June 17, 2009

How Do You Do?


I suppose I should have introduced myself first before diving headfirst into my swirling thoughts. My name is Hannah and I've decided to start a blog because my friend Chelsey has such a lovely one. Also it's nice to take my thoughts and store them away out in the world wide web.
I love to write. Poems, stories, ideas.
Now I have a place to put them.
No longer do I use a notebook (my handwriting is horrid), only a computer.
Welcome to the golden age of the Internet.

I also love to read. And tell others what to read. Brave New World. Read it. It will rock your world.
Aldous Huxley is my new literary hero.
"But I don’t want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want sin."-The Savage

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! This is going to be fun. Real life friends AND blogger friends :)

    ReplyDelete